- This event has passed.
Breakfast with a Bookkeeper
February 6 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
An introduction and guide to accounting software PLUS breakfast!
Save on your accountancy fees, speed up your bookkeeping and prepare for MTD. Each training session will focus on one of the following accounting softwares; Xero, FreeAgent and Quickfile allowing you to book on to the best choice for your business.
This training is led by Becki at Kingswood Bookkeeping to ensure you have the knowledge and control over your business bookkeeping.
Following this training, you will:
– Have the knowledge as to how to use the accounting software of your choice to completely your regular bookkeeping.
– Provisionally save on your accountancy costs having inputted all of your own data.
– Prepare for Making Tax Digital as it becomes mandatory for all sole traders earning over £10,000 from April 2024.
– Receive a How To Guide for the accounting software chosen to refer back to when you go it alone.
– Have a 15 minute zoom 1:1 with Becki as a follow up from the training to discuss your business needs.
– Have met other local small business owners who are going through the same challenges when it comes to MTD.
Training will include: creating invoices and receipts, reconciling your bank account, setting up your chart of accounts and more.
Monday 6th February
10am-12pm: An introduction and guide to the FREE accounting software, Quickfile
1pm-3pm: An introduction and guide to the accounting software, Xero
Each of the accounting software chosen provides different benefits which will suit different companies. If you’re not sure which training would suit you, or have a preference for another, please contact Becki at email@example.com to discuss this further and provide the training you need.